ECHO masterclass for Critical Care Practitioners
The lectures and workshop will be held in November 2023 – date yet to be finalised
The ECHO Masterclass is a 2 day hands on workshop directed at critical care physicians. A basic 2D understanding of ECHO is required to attend this Masterclass.
The program includes
- Assessment of LV function
- Assessment of RV function
- Acute vs Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension
- The Aorta – measurement and pathology
- Basic assessment of valvular disorders including AS,MR
- Understanding M mode and Spectral Doppler
The course will be run in Sydney
- Registrars and residents $1100 including GST
- Staff Specialists /VMO’s $ 3300 including GST
- Registration to Sue Roncal email email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.